Plumbing Project Manager – Washington, DC area
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
Are you a Project Manager that specializes in large scale plumbing? If so, this posting should be of interest to you then. We are working with a large Plumbing Contractor in the Washington DC area and have been asked to recruit a Project Manager with strong plumbing experience. This is a permanent position with local projects at a very stable company. They need a Plumbing Project manager that understands the financial aspect of a project and can manage very large projects. They have an immediate need and we will be submitting interested individuals soon. Please contact me if interested!
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and supervise all phases of assigned projects
• Prepare and manage schedules
• Estimate change orders
• Negotiate all change orders and maintain change order logs
• Manage project budget and approve all expenses
• Contract administration
• Buyout of subcontracts & equipment
• Interface with the Owner on all projects assigned
• Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents
• Perform project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with superintendent(s) and the Owner’s representative, and issue punch lists to all relevant subcontractors
• Complete weekly Work in Progress (WIP) reports
• Stay in contact with past clients for repeat work
• Solid communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to establish timelines and budgets
• Experience in cost estimation and negotiating
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
• Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and project management success a must
• Experience: 3 years experience as a Plumbing Project Manager with projects larger than $1M
• Must have a strong understanding of the financial aspect of construction
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees. This package includes an extremely competitive salary, project bonuses, company bonus, healthcare, paid vacation, car allowance, 401K matching funds, and other benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 972-4753.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.