We have an outstanding Branch Management opportunity in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area with a growing regional bank. This highly visible business development position is ideal for an experienced Branch Manager with a strong track record of superior sales performance who enjoys being the face of the bank in their local community. If you have craved for the chance to be able to determine how your branch is going to be managed and how your customers are going to be treated, this bank and this management position is for you. They put YOU in control!
Here is what our client provides:
- No bureaucracy, micro-management or “what have you done for me lately” attitude. You can actually put your clients’ needs first
- The flexibility to determine how your branch is run and your customers managed
- Realistic goals
- Excellent compensation and an exceptional incentive program that rewards performance
- Great lending partners to refer larger commercial credit needs (over $500k) of your clients
- A bank with a solid track record of growth and profitability and which is in excellent financial condition. You will be proud to say where you work
- A great culture where people enjoy their job and treat each other like family
Our client requests you possess the following qualifications:
- Strong business development skills, great coaching/mentoring skills, a passion to bring in new clients, and the ability to lead your team in servicing existing clients in the most professional manner
- Local candidates currently working in the Pittsburgh market
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and supervisory experience in the financial industry
- A track record of developing and cultivating business with both retail and commercial customers
- Leadership skills, a positive attitude and someone who takes action and looks for solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Vaune Gounder @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.