3D CAD Draftsman - Mechanical Piping
A large design firm in the Pittsburgh, PA area is seeking a 3D CAD Draftsman that has strong skills in Mechanical Piping projects. Our client is one of the leading design firms in the Pittsburgh area and continues to have a solid backlog and great growth. The ideal candidate for this position will be motivated, self-directed, conscientious, a team player, flexible and very creative.
- Creating 3D general arrangement of mechanical piping systems or coordination drawings
- Develop 2D Piping and Instrumentation (P & ID) drawings in AutoCAD
- Creating isometric fabrication drawings with complete details for fabrication
- Strong computer skills on programs such as 3D AutoCAD or Revit or Navisworks preferred, ability to learn new software as required
- Strong understanding of mechanical piping
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers and work as part of a team
- 3 Years minimum experience working with 3D coordination drawings is required
- 2 year degree is preferred
- Understands and complies with industry CAD and drafting standards
This company cares about and is committed to the wellbeing of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees and can include company bonus, healthcare, paid vacation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336..
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.