Superintendent - Industrial
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are working with a large regional Industrial General Contractor to recruit an experienced Superintendent in the Parkersburg, WV area. This is a very successful company that has tons of work and isn’t slowing down for years to come. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Superintendent working on large complicated projects such as industrial piping; structural steel and structural concrete.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Safety Manager to create a safe work site
- Coordinate everyday task involved in the construction process
- Schedule crews and subcontractors
- Arrange for material and equipment to be on site as needed
- Work with the foremen to coordinate the daily production plan
- Oversee quality control
- Daily reporting of all work completed
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to resolve and production issues and verifying the execution of corrective actions
- Work to keep the project on schedule, meet the specifications, keep the project safe, and meet the expectations of the Project Manager
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to motivate people to be productive and efficient everyday
- Ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated individual that excels in problem solving
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and superintendent success a must
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Superintendent on projects larger than $10M
- Experience working with large industrial piping projects is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction
- Management experience recommended but will consider candidates with sufficient related experience
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.