We have a great opportunity for a banker in Western Ohio. Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager with solid relationship management and credit skills to work in their specialty lending group. Our client is an established, financially sound bank that is growing, profitable, and has a strong credit appetite. Our client has developed a niche lending team that continues to grow and so is looking to add someone to manage key relationships across 17 states.
Here is what our client offers:
- A very entrepreneurial opportunity to work with a broad diverse network of clients
- Local underwriting support and direct access to loan committee
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other
- A strong emphasis on serving customers
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
- A bonus program and competitive salary along with an attractive benefit plan
Here is what our client requests:
- 3 -5 years of commercial relationship management
- Solid understanding of credit along with strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Available to travel (overnight) a minimum of 15% for client meetings
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about the opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.