Service Manager - Mechanical
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent with the commercial and industrial sectors.
We are recruiting for a Service Manager for a service division at a large, well-established Mechanical Contractor in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This person will be responsible to manage existing accounts, oversee the service sales group, and manage service operations & technicians. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic person that wants to take over an established department and continue to manage its growth. This position has a very competitive base salary and very high earning potential.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the sales team, installers, and the service operations
- Assist in selling Mechanical Service work, new mechanical projects, and upgrades / retrofits to existing mechanical equipment
- Oversee the sales of related equipment for the installation at hand
- Assist the sales team in selling Service contracts for the Mechanical equipment in Commercial, Institutional, Government, and Industrial facilities
- Maintain existing relationships with contracts / clients
- Hire & train new mechanical technicians / installers
- Oversee service department operations, vehicles & equipment
- Responsible to maximize profits for the department
- Ability to create conceptual designs and convey these ideas to the client and support staff
- Experience - 5 years in commercial / industrial mechanical service and installation is required.
- A strong sales background is preferred
- Qualified experience in Building Automation Systems / Controls is preferred
- Experience in energy audits, the ability to make upgrade modifications, calculation of energy savings and doing sizing calculations are strongly preferred
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have solid computer skills
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of superior customer service
- Past experience in managing a sales staff and operations team
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to employees.
If you have this type of experience please apply to this position. You can also contact me directly to learn more about this opportunity.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601