Mortgage Loan Officer
We have an awesome opportunity for someone with extensive mortgage loan origination experience in the Philadelphia area. This opportunity is with a $1 billion community bank that is expanding their residential mortgage lending team. This position will sell and originate mortgage loans, HE Term Loans and HELOC products. You will be the “go to person” assisting the branch lending staff with all aspects of residential lending including meeting with prospects, sales coaching, etc. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a solid mortgage lending background, who is now ready to take more of a leadership role.
Here is what our client offers:
- A team environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions.
Here is what our client requests:
- 3+ years mortgage loan origination experience
- Ability to analyze, understand and communicate complex loan products
- Demonstrate self-motivational skills and ability to work in a high pressure, production-oriented environment while ensuring deadlines are met and customers’ needs are exceeded
- Possess a high level of interpersonal and sales skills
- NMLS Registration
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Vaune Gounder @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.