Mechanical Project Manager
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are working with a Mechanical Contractor in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre PA area that is recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager. Our client is a leader in the industry, they are a large regional contractor that is extremely stable and is seeing consistent growth. The employees are paid well and receive a strong benefit package.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Mechanical Project Manager working on commercial, institutional, or government projects. Our Client is searching for a Project Manager with strong project controls experience and who completely understands the finances of their projects. This position requires a strong working knowledge of Mechanical Piping, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal. This position works projects from award to closeout. Since most of the work is local, little travel is required & most work is within a reasonable commute.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects
- Prepares and manages schedules
- Estimates change orders
- Negotiates all change orders and maintain change order logs
- Manages project budget and approves all expenses
- Contract administration
- Oversees buyouts of subcontracts & equipment
- Interfaces with the owner on all projects assigned
- Assembles and maintains complete project records and close-out documents
- Performs project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with superintendent(s) and the owner’s representative, and issues punch lists to all relevant subcontractors
- Stays in contact with past clients for repeat work
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and project management success a must
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Mechanical Project Manager on larger projects
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you have this type of experience please apply to this position. You can also contact me directly at 724-972-4753 to learn more about this opportunity.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.