Highland Consulting Group is a national executive search firm that specializes in recruiting top construction talent.
We are working with a large regional Industrial General Contractor to recruit an experienced Industrial Superintendent in the Marietta, OH area. This is a very successful company that has tons of work and isn’t slowing down for years to come. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Superintendent working on large complicated industrial projects such as power plants, refineries, utilities, oil & gas, or food processing facilities.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Safety Manager to create a safe work site
- Coordinate everyday task involved in the construction process
- Schedule crews and subcontractors.
- Arrange for material and equipment to be on site as needed
- Work with the foremen to coordinate the daily production plan
- Oversee quality control
- Daily reporting of all work completed
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to resolve production issues and verifying the execution of corrective actions
- Work to keep the project on schedule, meet the specifications, keep the project safe, and meet the expectations of the Project Manager
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate people to be productive and efficient everyday
- Ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated individual that excels in problem solving
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and superintendent success a must
- Experience: 5 years experience as an Industrial Superintendent on projects larger than $5 Million
- Experience working with large diameter piping, structural steel, structural concrete, deep pit excavation, and large equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management recommended but will consider candidates with sufficient related experience
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a highly competitive and comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you have this type of experience please apply to this position. You can also contact me @ 724-972-4753 directly to learn more about this opportunity.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.