Industrial Piping Estimator
Highland consulting Group is a national recruiting firm that focuses in the construction industrial wand works hard to bring extraordinary talent and companies together.
We are recruiting for an Industrial Piping Estimator in the Parkersburg, WV area with Industrial Piping construction experience. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 4 years Industrial Piping estimating experience that consist of estimating conceptual and hard bid projects. Individuals need to have the ability to handle large scale piping projects. This is a permanent position with great growth opportunities. Our client is a large regional contractor that is in expansion mode and this position needs to be filled immediately.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of budgets and cost estimates for industrial facility projects
- Provide conceptual estimates of projects
- Provide Hard Bid Estimates of projects
- Develop and maintain cost databases
- Review and comment on estimates provided by others
- Provide independent estimates of change orders
- At times, travel regionally to the project and perform a site survey so that an accurate estimate can be prepared based on the site conditions
- Solid track record of projects that involve Industrial Piping
- Must have the ability to create conceptual bids for Design / Build projects
- Experience: 5 years experience as an Industrial Estimator with projects larger than $1M
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid proven and verifiable record of career stability and estimating success is a must
- Must have solid computer skills. Candidates with Accubid or Estimation software experience are preferred
- The ability to work as a Project Manager is a plus
- A four year degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a very impressive and comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.