We have an wonderful opportunity for someone with bank consumer compliance experience with a regional bank in Southwest PA. This opportunity is in their main office working in a small group setting offering tremendous visibility and a broad variety of responsibilities. This opportunity is ideal for someone with solid understand of how to mitigate risk through the detection and prevention of compliance violations throughout the entire life cycle of consumer products.
Here is what our client offers:
- A team environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- 5+ years of specialized experience in bank consumer compliance – either in a bank or as a consultant
- Proven ability to implement and maintain controls for a broad range of federal consumer compliance regulations along with ability to analyze/test for consumer regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of compliance/regulatory environment, as it relates to consumer deposits and lending
- Someone who can make things happen by thinking broadly and rolling up their sleeves and getting it done
- Ability to communicate with senior management, and other retail bank employees at all levels to solve challenges and implement new processes
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.