Commercial General Construction Project Manager
Highland Consulting Group is a leading recruiting firm that works national projects and focuses on placing top construction talent with great companies.
We are working with a General Contractor in the Weirton, WV area to recruit an experienced Commercial General Construction Project Manager. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager working with Commercial and / or Institutional projects. This is a permanent position for a growing local company. This position has direct involvement with senior management and is a great opportunity to advance your career. The projects are generally local and little to no travel is required. If you have the experience listed below…let’s talk!
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and supervise all phases of assigned projects
- Prepare and manage schedules
- Estimate change orders
- Negotiate all change orders and maintain change order logs
- Manage project budget and approve all expenses
- Contract administration
- Buyout of subcontracts & equipment
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned
- Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents
- Perform project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with the superintendent and owner’s representative and issue punch list to all relevant subcontractors
- Stay in contact with past clients for repeat work
- Solid communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and project management success a must
- Experience: 3 years experience as a Project Manager with a General Contractor on projects larger than $1M
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.