Business Banker – Plymouth Meeting, PA
We have a great opportunity for a seasoned Business Banker in Southeast PA. Our client is looking for a Business Banker currently working with businesses and COIs throughout Berks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Howard counties. Our client is an established, financially sound bank that is growing, profitable, and has a strong credit appetite. They are not overly saturated with lenders in the market, and therefore you will have an unlimited opportunity to cultivate the business of small business owners and professionals and earn the corresponding rewards for your hard work.
Here is what our clients offer:
- A bank that values humanity: customers and employees are treated with respect and as adults
- A very entrepreneurial opportunity to work with a broad diverse network of clients in a large, critical market area
- Local underwriting support and direct access to loan committee
- A very competitive compensation package
- Reasonable goals that allow you to focus on serving your customers
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
Here is what our client requests:
- 3 - 5 years of generating C&I and commercial real estate loans in Southeast PA
- Strong track record of building profitable relationships with businesses in the market along with a strong network of COIs
- A history of meeting/exceeding production goals
- Solid understanding of credit along with strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize multiple tasks
If you are interested in exploring these opportunities, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about the opportunities, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.