Accountant / Bookkeeper
Highland Consulting Group is an executive search firm that specializes in placing top talent in the construction industry.
We are working with a large, very highly respected, stable Contractor in the Pittsburgh area that to recruit an experienced hands on Staff Accountant. This position reports to the company controller. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Staff Accountant. Candidates with experience in construction Work in Progress (WIP) reporting, cost control, job costing experience will be strongly preferred.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform financial analysis, modeling and forecasting
- Identify and communicate areas of financial risk
- Ensure owner billings are prepared timely and in accordance with contractual terms
- Ensure jobs are processed in accordance with company internal control procedures
- Support the tax compliance function of the company
- Preparation and analysis of purchase orders and payables
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Very strong computer skills with past experience with Timberline or similar software
- Ability to multi-task
- Accounting degree is preferred
- Documented knowledge of general ledger and financial reporting functions
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.