We are recruiting a Vice President Treasurer for a $3 billion financial services company in Chester County. Our client is one of the Greater Philadelphia area’s largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving customers in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
This position will report to the CFO and will lead the Treasury function, including Liquidity Management, Asset Liability Management, Capital/Net Worth Planning and Management, and Investment Portfolio Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liquidity management through short and medium term cash forecast. Monitor and report on all internal and external policy guidelines and limits. Manage overnight and term borrowings with FHLB. Manage multiple sources of liquidity based on balance sheet position and rate opportunities. Support contingency funding plan
- Lead the revamp of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework. Assess required people, process and infrastructure, and implement a robust account-level FTP method for back-book and new originations
- Own Net Interest Margin goals. Enhance the Interest Rate Risk (IRR) management function. Effectively challenge assumptions, methods/models, and stress scenarios to create proactive action plans to position balance sheet. Collaborate with FP&A group for budgeting and forecasting
- Set up a derivatives program and manage programmatic issuances
- Develop and operate Risk Based Capital framework. Operationalize capital stress-testing process. Create Return on Allocated Capital (ROAC/ROE) framework to measure returns from each product, and segment
- Monitor and manage the investment portfolio including securities and loans. Stay abreast with macroeconomic activity and capital markets to proactively take opportunistic actions
- Manage periodic reporting of actuals, variance analyses to budgeted or forecasted metrics, monitoring of KPIs, KRIs, and Early Warning Indicators. Prepare ALM committee reports and presentations
- Liaise with regulatory agencies and consultants on all Treasury matters
- Monitor and manage risk within Treasury functions. Manage all relevant governance for policy limits, reporting and escalation to senior management, committee, and the Board of Directors
The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge in finance, economic and accounting concepts, techniques, and principles and will be looking to make a positive impact at a growing company. The following experience and abilities are required:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in all or a few of the treasury functions at a financial services institution, including management of interest rate risk, liquidity and funding, Funds Transfer Pricing, Capital, and Fixed Income Security/Loan Investments
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting or quantitative fields
- MBA, CFA or Advanced studies in finance preferred
- Experience with interest rate risk analysis platforms such as QRM, ZM, etc. preferred
- M&A experience preferred
If you are interested in exploring these opportunities, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about the opportunities, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.