Industrial Project Manager
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are working with a well established Industrial Contractor specializing in large piping projects in the Parkersburg, WV area that is recruiting for an experienced Industrial Project Manager. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Industrial Project Manager working with Industrial Piping, Structural Steel, Structural Concrete, and Equipment projects. Little travel is required; most work is within a reasonable commute.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects
- Prepares and manages schedules
- Estimates change orders
- Negotiates all change orders and maintain change order logs
- Manages project budget and approves all expenses
- Contract administration
- Buyout of subcontracts & equipment
- Interfaces with the owner on all projects assigned
- Assembles and maintains complete project records and close-out documents
- Performs project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with superintendent and the owner’s representative, and issue punch list to all relevant subcontractors
- Maintains contact with past clients for repeat work
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to travel 10-15%
- Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and project management success a must
- Individuals that have experience working with unions are preferred
- Experience: 5 years experience as an Industrial Project Manager with projects larger than $3M
- Four year degree is required
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees. These benefits include: company profit sharing, performance bonus, 401k, excellent healthcare package
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.