Project Manager - Mechanical
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are working with a Plumbing Contractor in the Philadelphia, PA area to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager. Our client, a regional contractor, is a leader in the industry, is extremely stable and is seeing consistent growth. The employees are paid well and receive their bonuses as promised.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Mechanical Project Manager working on commercial, institutional, or government projects. Our client is searching for a Project Manager with strong project controls experience and with a complete understanding of the finances of their projects. This position requires a strong working knowledge of plumbing, HVAC and sheet metal. This position works projects from award to closeout. Since most of the work is local, little travel is required; most work is within a reasonable commute.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and supervise all phases of assigned projects
- Prepare and manage schedules
- Estimate change orders
- Negotiate all change orders and maintain change order logs
- Manage project budget and approve all expenses
- Contract administration
- Buyout of subcontracts & equipment
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned
- Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents
- Perform project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with the superintendent and owner’s representative, and issue punch list to all relevant subcontractors
- Stay in contact with past clients for repeat work
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and project management success a must
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Plumbing Project Manager
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees. This package includes items such as project bonuses, company bonus, healthcare, paid vacation, paid return flights, daily per diem.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.