Quality Control Manager – Parkersburg, WV
Highland Consulting Group is a national recruiting firm that specializes in placing top construction professionals with great companies.
We have a current opportunity with an Industrial Contractor working on Oil & Gas (Midstream / Downstream) and Industrial projects. Our client continues to see a very strong demand and sees no signs of the expansion slowing up. They are in need of a Quality Control Manager to oversee the Quality Control department from the Parkersburg, WV area. The primary responsibility for this position is management of the field inspectors as well as overseeing a fabrication facility. This is a permanent position with great benefits, full time work, no travel, and a great company.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the team of Quality Control inspectors
- Work with the fabrication manager to insure that items meet and exceed specifications
- Create and maintain the company’s Quality Controls specifications and procedures program
- Perform routine inspections to assure that the project specifications are met by the fabricators, installers and subcontractors
- Work with the Project Manager, Superintendent and fabricators on quality control issues
- Review cause and effects of welding defects and take remedial actions
- Manage the Quality Control program for multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate with the Project Manager / Superintendent and any Third Party inspection companies as needed
- Review the daily progress & status reports from the field staff
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid proven and verifiable record of career stability and Quality Control success is a must
- Must be an idea person with a passion to improve the process
- CWI Certification required
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Quality Control inspector
- Must have solid computer skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
This company cares about and is committed to the wellbeing of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.