Senior Commercial Loan Officer
We have a tremendous opportunity for a seasoned commercial lender in Southwest PA with a strong background in credit and business development. Our client is a 5 Star/A-rated community bank with extremely strong financials (e.g. Capital, Asset Quality, ROA, ROE). Our client is looking for someone to manage their own portfolio, provide guidance to junior lenders and oversee the commercial lending process for the bank. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong credit background; a passion for growing a sound, profitable credit portfolio; and superior change management/organization skills. If you are looking to have a voice in the day-to-day operations of the commercial lending department in a $1 billion community bank, here’s your opportunity.
Here is what our client offers:
- A tremendous opportunity to advance your career
- A high performing, very financially strong community bank with strong loan growth and asset quality
- An entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made quickly and with your direct input
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution and help lead the commercial loan function of the bank into the future
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
Here is what our client requests:
- 10+ years in lending with extensive experience/knowledge in credit and lending to clients in Blair, Cambria, Indiana, Somerset and Westmoreland counties
- Strong decision making and organization development skills
- A history of meeting/exceeding production goals
- Solid understanding of structuring and underwriting complex commercial credits
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.