Commissioning Engineer – Mechanical Contractor
Highland Consulting Group is a national executive search firm that specializes in recruiting top construction talent.
We are working with a Mechanical Contractor to recruit an experienced Commissioning Engineer in the Charlotte NC metro area. This is a very successful company that is in a rapid growth mode. They have an urgent need to add a Commissioning Engineer to perform start-ups on Commercial & Industrial projects. These projects include mechanical, HVAC, and refrigeration systems. This is a great time to advance your career, give us a call to learn more about this opportunity. Relocation assistance available.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the execution of all testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the project plan, budget, approved procedures, contract requirements, quality control, safety and company/department directives
- Accountable to coordinate with the project team, client and subcontractors during the testing and commissioning phase
- Providing reports on commissioning activities; including resource planning and forecasting
- Identify any risks or relevant issues related to the test and commissioning activities
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements of the project are followed
- Ensure that EPA requirements are followed
- Manage the configuration of documentation, equipment and software in the field
- Ensure the execution of the system commissioning activities in accordance with the company plan
- Provide the Project Manager with feedback regarding site performances for evaluation of the assigned resources
- Follow up with any technical issues during the warranty period of the project
- Previous experience in testing & commissioning of mechanical, HVAC, and refrigeration projects
- Experience and knowledge of reviewing engineering drawings, blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Knowledge of safety related activities and EPA requirements as it relates to mechanical & refrigeration projects
- A strong working knowledge of the equipment installation processes
- Advance education / training is required
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Innovation – We create a culture of relentless improvement of solutions and processes to make every day better
- Integrity – We are open, honest, and committed to giving the straight story every time
- Service - We serve our clients, families, communities, and most importantly our people who are empowered and safe in making decisions and taking actions that dare to make us better
- Ownership - We take full, personal, individual responsibility for our actions and our work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you have this type of experience, please apply to this position. You can also contact me, John Kane, directly @ (724) 972-4753 to learn more about this opportunity.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.