Senior Lending Officer
We have a tremendous opportunity for someone to develop, lead and manage all lending functions of a financially strong, growing community bank in Western Ohio. This position plays a critical role in maximizing the bank’s operating performance and achieving the bank’s financial goals. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong credit background; a passion for growing a sound, profitable credit portfolio (both consumer and commercial); and experience managing lenders. If your career goal is to take ownership of a bank’s lending operations, here is your chance!
Here is what our client offers:
- A solid loan portfolio, a well capitalized bank, and an organization with an incredibly strong future
- An opportunity to be “heard” where both your opinion and time are valued
- An opportunity to grow, coach, and develop the team of lenders
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution and help lead this bank into the future
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
Here is what our client requests:
- 10+ years of commercial lending experience and at least 2 years management experience
- Strong credit knowledge and the ability to structure deals and oversee a profitable loan portfolio
- Strong decision making and organization development skills
- Experience managing functions and staff
- A history of meeting/exceeding production goals
- It is a plus if you have consumer and commercial lending experience, and have worked in both a big bank and a community bank
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.