We have an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator in Northwest Ohio for a great client who is looking to up their marketing game. This dynamic, growing community bank is looking for someone to drive all their marketing efforts. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative, collaborative marketing professional, who is looking for an opportunity to support the strategic agenda with impactful marketing. In this role the marketing coordinator will become the voice of the bank, oversee the bank’s digital presence, and continue to promote the bank’s brand.
Here is what our client provides:
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as you expand the contributions of the marketing function
- A lively environment where decisions are made quickly and with your direct input
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your customers
- Unparalleled service culture perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
- A bonus program and competitive salary along with an attractive benefits plan
Here is what our client requests:
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a financial services company
- A self-starter who will take ownership of tasks, prioritize the needs, and gets stuff done
- A creative collaborative partner that can bring new ideas to marketing materials, social media, and the overall bank brand
- Experience working with vendors
- A good communicator, who asks lots of questions and can accept critical feedback
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6338.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.