Plumbing Foreman - Washington, DC
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are recruiting an experienced Plumbing Foreman for a Plumbing Contractor in the Washington DC area. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Plumbing Foreman. This is a working foreman role on large plumbing projects that can range up to $10 million in volume. The successful candidate will need to work closely with the Project Manager and subcontractors and is responsible for safety, coordination of work processes, scheduling and daily reporting functions as it pertains to the plumbing installation. The foreman works diligently to construct a safe, high quality, profitable project. This is a permanent position with local projects. Little to no travel is required.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the field crew to install large scale high quality plumbing projects
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
- Order material to be on site by the time it is needed
- Oversee the job site safety plan
- Conduct safety training as needed
- Perform Quality Control inspections and report the inspections to senior management
- Report project progress to the Superintendent / Project Manager
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid proven and verifiable record of career stability as a Plumbing Foreman
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience: 3 years minimum experience as a Plumbing Foreman with projects greater than $1 Million
- Excellent collaboration skills, including the ability to coordinate and communicate effectively and efficiently with a variety of internal team members in a construction type environment
- Ability to build rapport and interact effectively with personnel at all levels within the Company and with vendors and business partners outside the Company
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees. The company benefits include medical insurance, 401K savings plan, paid vacation & holidays and other benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 972-4753.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.