Mortgage and Consumer Lending Manager
We have an awesome opportunity for a Mortgage and Consumer Lending Manager in Central PA with a great client, who is a high performing (A rated) community bank, locally managed, well capitalized and growing. They are looking for someone with a solid understanding of mortgage and consumer lending (credit, processing and servicing) to take ownership of these products. This position reports to the bank president and is a leadership role.
In this role you will manage the consumer loan portfolio including the secondary mortgage market products, provide direct and indirect consumer lending services, and ensure the efficient and effective servicing of consumer and secondary mortgage market loans. You will also follow trends in the marketplace effecting rates, product design and recommend adjustments. You will work with the marketing team to coordinate product development, advertising and promotion activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career by overseeing all aspects of consumer lending for a community bank. If you are an innovated leader who appreciates how new technologies, a changing regulatory environment, and competitive pressures all combine to challenge one’s ability to stay ahead of the curve in the banking industry, our client would like to talk with you.
Here is what our client offers:
- A high performing (A rated) community bank, locally managed, well capitalized and growing
- An opportunity to join a great management team that is ambitious, energetic, and very collaborative
- An opportunity to have a “seat at the table” where both your opinion and time are valued
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- 5+ years of management experience in consumer lending, secondary mortgage market and underwriting
- Knowledge of compliance/regulatory environment as it relates to consumer and mortgage lending
- Someone who can make things happen by thinking broadly and rolling up their sleeves and getting it done
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; well organized and detail oriented; and able to prioritize assignments and multi-task
- Ability to communicate with lenders, senior management and other bank employees at all levels to solve challenges and implement new processes
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.