Electrical Estimator / Project Manager
Highland Consulting Group is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on placing top construction talent within the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
We are recruiting for a Electrical Estimator and or a Electrical Project Manager in the Columbus, OH area for a large national General Contractor. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years commercial estimating or project management with electrical projects. This position needs to be filled immediately. Project mix includes commercial, government, education, healthcare, multi-family, and industrial.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create & revise project scope of work for specific projects
- Maintain the estimating software database
- Develop master budgets and cost models for electrical projects
- Provide conceptual estimates of projects
- Provide hard bid estimates of projects
- Review and comment on estimates provided by others
- Provide independent estimates of change orders
- Develop pre-construction cost estimates
Requirements for this position:
- A solid work history of electrical estimating or project management
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and estimating success is a must
- Must have the ability to create conceptual bids for Design / Build projects
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Electrical estimator or Electrical Project manager with projects larger than $1M
- Candidates with experience managing a team of estimators will be strongly considered
- A four year degree is preferred
This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 837-6336.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.