Executive Recruiter – Sales
Considering a career in Recruitment?
We change lives; enhance careers; and impact businesses.
We have a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to get into executive recruiting in the banking industry. There are several recent reports that indicate the market for executive search is expected to grow dramatically. Clients clearly value being advised by experts who can be trusted based on their industry and functional expertise, and their ability to engage with and entice the best candidates as needed. If you understand banking, we can train you in our proprietary methodology.
MRINetwork Recruiters World Class, World Leaders
We are a franchise of Management Recruiters and once again the MRINetwork was recognized in Forbes.com 2019 America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms listing, ranking in the top 20 out of 250 firms.
Here is what we offer:
- A fulfilling career choice: From assessing client needs, to building relationships with candidates, to managing the offer and acceptance, the challenge of bring about a successful match means that the work you do every day is varied and stimulating. The benefits and rewards – a healthy work/life balance and high earning potential – put you in control of your career satisfaction and development.
- Support to succeed: As a recruiter with the Highland Consulting Group, you have access to the best training in the industry. We provide you with the tools you need to perform at the highest level. Once you are ready to begin your new career, you have immediate access to key accounts and industry contacts, research support from our internal Search Team, and the major job boards which ensures that you have the tools you need to fill client needs and place the best candidates.
- Work/Life balance: We provide the opportunity to work flexible hours, with no weekends, and generous time off benefits.
- A competitive compensation package: We offer special performance incentives and most importantly, this position comes with an unlimited earning potential.
Here is what we request:
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable developing relationships over the phone
- High level of energy, outgoing personality and an insatiable desire to succeed
- A history of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and resilient to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position
- Internet savvy to perform targeted internet research identifying candidates
- Proactive approach and the ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Comfortable working well independently and in a team environment
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply using the “Apply” link. Or, if you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.