We have two outstanding Branch Management opportunities in the greater Columbus area with a growing community bank. These highly visible business development positions are ideal for an experienced Bank Manager with a strong track record of superior sales performance who enjoys being the face of the bank in their local community. If you have strong business development skills, are a great coach/mentor to your staff and love bringing in new clients and servicing existing clients in the most professional manner then you owe it to yourself to check this out.
Here is what our client provides:
- Realistic goals
- Excellent compensation and an exceptional incentive program that rewards performance
- No bureaucracy, micro-management or “what have you done for me lately” attitude. You can actually put your clients’ needs first
- Great lending partners to refer larger commercial credit needs of your clients
- A bank with a solid track record of growth and profitability and is in excellent financial condition. You will be proud to say where you work
- A great culture where people enjoy their job and treat each other like family
Our client requests you possess the following qualifications:
- Local candidates currently working in the Columbus, Ohio market
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and supervisory experience in the financial industry
- Strong sales skills and the ability to develop and cultivate business with both retail and commercial customers
- Leadership skills and the ability and desire to mentor and coach branch staff
- A positive attitude. Someone who takes action and looks for solutions
- A track record of success
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.