Director, Treasury - Greater Philadelphia, PA Area
We have an incredible opportunity for a Director, Treasury for one of the Greater Philadelphia area’s largest locally owned financial institutions serving customers in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking to step up and oversee the Treasury function, including Balance Sheet Management, Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Portfolio Management.
Here is what our client provides:
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the institution continues to grow through both M&A and organic expansion
- An entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made quickly and with your direct input and control
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits
Here is what our client requests:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in treasury management within a bank or credit union
- Experience with interest rate risk management, liquidity and funding, or fixed income security/loan investments
- A strategic thinker who can provide recommendations to business lines (e.g. asset/liability mix, pricing, etc.) to achieve desired balance sheet position
- At least 3 years of people management with the leadership ability to maximize productivity and performance of the assigned staff
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.