Chief Financial Officer
We have a tremendous opportunity for someone with broad financial experience, solid analysis and leadership skills, and an interest in becoming part of a growing community bank. Our client is an independent, locally owned, community bank located in Southwest Virginia. This $275 million community bank is aggressively looking to grow and needs a CFO to help lead that growth.
Here is what our client offers:
- An opportunity to be “heard” where both your opinion and time are valued
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution and help lead this bank into the future
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
Here is what our client requests:
- 7+ years of experience as a controller or chief accounting officer at a large bank or CFO of a community bank
- An in-depth understanding of the current metrics of the banking industry and be able to assess the bank’s performance against short and long-term goals and peer performance
- Ability to influence and build consensus among cross-functional areas of the bank to promote a spirit of team work and collaboration
- Hands on experience dealing with regulators such as the SEC, State Department of Banking, Federal Reserve, FDIC and/or the OCC is required
- Broad experience or working knowledge in bank operations and technology areas
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.