We have an awesome opportunity for someone with accounting experience in the Scanton, PA area. Our client is a community bank who is locally managed, well capitalized and growing. This opportunity is in their main office working in a small group setting offering tremendous visibility and a broad variety of responsibilities. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the various accounting functions within a bank and/or holding company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates various regulatory reports and internal financial statements
- Reconciles various internal accounts and vendor prepared subsidiary ledgers to general ledger
- Monitors and analyzes various general ledger accounts for unusual changes and reconciles
- Manages the fixed asset accounting system
- Supervises the processing of Accounts Payable
- Responsible for the monthly Allowance for Loan Loss Analysis
- Manages Treasury functions including monitoring the Bank’s daily cash position
Here is what our client offers:
- An environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment.
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
Here is what our client requests:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study
- Specialized bank finance education and training preferred
- 5+ years’ related experience
- In depth knowledge of GAAP with at least basic knowledge as it pertains to bank accounting
- Excellent financial analysis and accounting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.