Application Support Specialist
We have an awesome opportunity for someone with experience supporting core systems in a large multi-site environment. Our client is a community bank who is locally managed, well capitalized and growing. This opportunity is in their main office working in a small group setting offering tremendous visibility and a broad variety of responsibilities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support of the Fiserv cores system applications including planning maintenance and upgrade activities, maintaining support interfaces between applications, and working with vendors to resolve issues
- Create new products on the core system within guidelines
- Document processes and create work instructions
- Provide technical support and assistance to end users on general technical problems including those related to workstation hardware, peripherals, software, and systems
- Coordination of core system related upgrade activities including release notes review, employee communication, and testing activities
Here is what our client offers:
- A team environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment.
- A passion for maintaining a culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- Bachelors’ degree in CIS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience supporting core banking applications in a large, multi-site environment
- Fiserv Premier experience a plus
- Solid understanding of current Microsoft server and desktop operating systems
- Someone who can make things happen by thinking broadly and rolling up their sleeves and getting it done
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call John Kane @ (724) 972-4753.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.