Trust / Investment Sales Officer
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Trust / Investment sales officer in the Staunton VA market.
Our client is an established provider of trust, investment and brokerage services. With an established book to inherit, the primary focus of the position is to manage those relationships, while growing the portfolio.
Here is what our client offers:
- A team based environment allowing you to focus on providing the best service for you clients
- You will be provided a book of business that is very stable and has very low turnover
- In-house investment manager that allows you understand trends and how it will impact your clients
- A culture of excellence where everybody wins and respects each other and the gift of serving your clients
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible banking, investment and personal financial planning/advisory related experience
- Experience managing client relationship and developing business with complex and significant client cases
- An individual that is flexible, decisive, creative and committed to customer service excellence with strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
- Series 7, 65 and/or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link below. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Karen Rohaly @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.